Bobrisky's funny reaction to people that insults him online

  Many people are now posting a lot of things concerning the Nigerian popular gay that converted himself into a female since everyone in Africa now knows him as a female.



 Now people even comment,  insulting Bobrisky and that alone have got the whole social networks hot for a while now like facebook, instagram and most especially Twitter.  Even Americans now knows about him and even posts about him on the facebook groups like Akpors comedy joint and Home of comedy.

Bobrisky finally finds out on instagram on naijaloaded's page.  He read the news about what people thinks about him and that really touched him.

  As if it wasn't enough,  he tweeted this on his twitter account saying,
"what people think about me is none of my business as long as I still get my boyfriend loving ".

  How i wish you saw the tweet with your eyes,  you would have cried for him. Well not for what he said by the way,  but for what people replied.

I couldn't share the screen shot of the tweet because Bobrisky deleted it after he saw flood of negative comments and I don't think he wants it on any site anyway.  Thats why.

Comments