Shatta wale cries out that he is not safe right now



Shatta Wale who made this bring in a Facebook Live stream video made a clarion approach the President of Ghana to attract his thoughtfulness regarding the way that his life has been debilitated by a Pastor.

He said "Mr. President I'm being debilitated, my life is in question and I can hardly wait for a Pastor to go to an altar to come and demonstrate a point.

I need to demonstrate a point about god's identity. You see this Pastor, on the off chance that you have control come and search for me else I will come and show you control mightier than your congregation, mightier than your auto, mightier than your home, mightier than your whole family and age.

Minister you ventured on a wrong tail. I won't call you a Pastor, I will call you a hoodlum and a killer. You individuals executed Ebony".

He utilized the chance to approach Religious pioneers to ascend against every phony Pastor and Prophets in the nation.

Shatta Wale approached Ghana Police to examine the Pastor in the coming days or he will hit with individuals from his domain to torch the Pastor's Church since he feels his life is been debilitated.

Comments