Check out this amazing drawing of davido, its called the scars. Know about the person that drew it

  Nigerian artist Adeleke Abiola dsg drew a very unique and beautiful picture of davido.

  The picture here passes a message that only the artist of this amazing drawing understand. The art work you see below is called "The Scars".

  This art work took Adeleke Abiola 4 weeks to finish and the medium was " Charcoal on paper.

  The art work came with an article talking about the scars by Ayodele Hannah:
-S- Secrets
-C- Conflict
-A- Acrimony
-R- Revenge
-S- Scandal
Which means:
The hideous line that runs across my face holds the darkest SECRETS of my past, the CONFLICT in my darkest memory, the ACRIMONY that I hold in me, the REVENGE I seek and the SCANDAL I find myself.
That's what the art work talks about.

Art work: The SCARS by Adeleke Abiola dsg.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts