JJC reveals how he met and proposed to Funke Akindele



Artist, JJC has spilled some exceptionally fascinating insights about how he met his significant other, producer Funke Akindele and what pulled in him to her.

My better half is a fabulous cook, she's a stunning lady. Everything about her pulled in me to her. It's not just one thing that pulls in a man to a lady, yet certainly, the cooking is an or more and my better half has everything. I would need to eat her suppers for whatever is left of my life.

On how their way crossed, "When I met her, I just met somebody that needed a chief for her TV appear; Jenifa's Diary. That was in 2013. We have been continuing for quite a while, individuals simply discovered in 2016. We were relaxed on the grounds that we are two well known individuals in media outlets. We needed to ensure our security.

She needed somebody to guide her TV arrangement, at that point I was going to set out on recording the JJC collection at that point. Her sister presented us since she knew I was into music video coordinating. Along these lines, when I met her, she revealed to me she completed a motion picture some time back and might want to transform it into a TV arrangement.

We began cooperating and getting ready for the shoot, at that point one thing prompted another. Here we are today, the rest is history. We just clicked.It sounds like love at first sight.Well, I would say as much, on the grounds that the first occasion when I saw her, I was wowed. She additionally disclosed to me a similar thing. We attempted to keep the entire work as expert as would be prudent yet along the line, feelings ran high at that point asked how was the proposition

I'm a sentimental individual, so I gave her a measurements of it. It wasn't in an open place in light of the fact that exclusive not very many individuals knew it at that point. Along these lines, that very day, she returned home to meet blossoms, candles all over the place; a significant sentimental set up. When she saw it, she had no way out than to state 'Yes'.

Comments